The goal of Project Pam's hardware is to provide a flexible platform for fast, precise prints.
The build volume is intended to be very flexible. The printer can accept two 1080p projectors for a large build area of 21.6 cm by 19.8 cm. With a Z axis travel of 21.6 cm the build volume can be as large as 9 L. Different sizes of build vats can be used to reduce the amount of resin necessary for building smaller parts.
Maximum build dimensions:
- X: 21.6 cm
- Y: 19.8 cm
- Z: 21.6 cm
- Volume: 9 L
- Arduino Uno R3
- Adafruit Motor Shield v2.3
- 12 V 300 mA NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- 12 V 1000mA DC Power Supply
The prototype will be tested with G+ resin from MakerJuice Labs.
First Release Coming Soon!
Here's how we suggest you go about proposing a change to this project:
- Fork this project to your account.
- Create a branch for the change you intend to make.
- Make your changes to your fork.
- Send a pull request from your fork's branch to our
Using the web-based interface to make changes is fine too, and will help you by automatically forking the project and prompting to send a pull request too.
For general correspondence please email us at email@example.com
Please report all bugs and feature requests through GitHub issues